Dr. Mohamed Amine FERRAG
Senior Lecturer at Department of Computer Science
Faculty of Mathematics, Computer Science, and Material Science
Guelma University, BP 401 GUELMA 24000 – Algeria
Phone: (Mobile) +213 661 87 30 51
ORCID ID : 0000-0002-0632-3172
- Publon: https://publons.com/researcher/1322865/mohamed-amine-ferrag/
- DBLP: https://dblp.uni-trier.de/pers/hd/f/Ferrag:Mohamed_Amine
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/Mohamed-Amine-Ferrag/
- Researchgate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mohamed_Amine_Ferrag
- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.fr/citations?user=IkPeqxMAAAAJ&hl=fr&oi=ao
- Scopus: https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=56115001200
- Wireless Network Security : Security & Privacy in Smart Grid, Security & Privacy in Opportunistic Computing, Security & Privacy in Vehicular Ad Hoc Network (VANET), Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) Security & Privacy in eHealthcare System, Cloud Computing System;
- Applied Cryptography : Provable Security for Cryptographic Schemes, including protocols for public-key encryption, digital signature, and key exchange ;
- System Security & Data Forensics : Data Forensics in Cloud Computing, Big Data Security and Privacy.
Dr. Mohamed Amine Ferrag received the Bachelor’s degree (June, 2008), Master’s degree (June, 2010) and Ph.D. degree (June, 2014) from Badji Mokhtar- Annaba University, Algeria, all in Computer Science. Since October 2014, he is an assistant professor at the Department of Computer Science, Guelma University, Algeria. His research interests include wireless network security, network coding security, and applied cryptography. He has been conducting several research projects with international collaborations on these topics. Mohamed Amine Ferrag participated in many international conferences worldwide, and has been granted short-term research visitor internships to many renown universities including, De Montfort University, UK and Istanbul Technical University, Turkey. He is currently serving on various editorial positions such as Editorial Board Member in Journals (Indexed SCI & Scopus) such as, IET Networks, International Journal of Internet Technology and Secured Transactions (Inderscience Publishers), EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety (EAI), International Journal of Web Services Research (IJWSR) (IGI Global), and International Journal on Semantic Web and Information Systems (IJSWIS) (IGI Global).
- April 2019: HDR (habilitation à diriger des recherches) from Badji Mokhtar-Annaba University, Algeria
- June 2014 : PhD (Doctorat) in Computer Science (Major: Computer Networks and Security) from Badji Mokhtar-Annaba University, Algeria
- June 2010 : Master’s degree in Computer Science (Major: Computer Networks and Security) from Badji Mokhtar-Annaba University, Algeria
- June 2008 : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (Major: Information and Database System) from Badji Mokhtar-Annaba University, Algeria.
- June 2005: « Baccalauréat » (Speciality : Natural science and life) from Lycée Safsaf 1 , Annaba Algérie.
- Senior Lecturer, Department of Computer Science, Guelma University, Algeria (Since Sept. 2014 to present)
- Senior Researcher, NAU-Lincoln Joint Research Center of Intelligent Engineering, Nanjing Agricultural University, China (Since Jul. 2019 to present)